When you think of a restaurant, the first thing that comes to mind is social media. Yes! Social media is vital in restaurant marketing, and TikTok is among them. When you scroll down the social media, you can see plenty of videos on the restaurants’ ambiance, food, and cuisines.
Moreover, numerous restaurateurs are actively promoting their business on TikTok. Furthermore, if you want to engage your customers, you can try to buy TikTok shares, which will uplift your stardom on TikTok.
TikTok Marketing: Why Do You Need it for Restaurants?
Most interactions between brands and customers are now happening online. TikTok is one such platform where your app should be on it. Here are some excellent reasons why your restaurant should be on TikTok.
- By posting engaging content and adding a link online, you can increase the conversion rates for your restaurant. Thus, you can get new customers to your restaurants.
- As the TikTok algorithm works based on users’ locations, making your restaurant aware among the locals is easy.
- Restaurant marketing is a linear niche, so competition is less, and opportunities are more.
- Moreover, TikTok is an app full of influencers, and especially for food, there are many!
- There is no single formula for becoming viral on TikTok, but the app delivers high engagement.
Now to make the topic more interesting! Continue reading to learn more unique ideas! Let’s dive deep into the strategies for marketing restaurants.
How To Show Your Restaurant on TikTok?
Using special effects and filters to generate leads when showcasing your restaurant would be better. You must highlight your establishments and share testimonials and reviews of happy clients, happy staff, etc. You can also host a Live event in your restaurant. If you conduct music shows, stand-up comedies, or magic shows, you can incredibly show them through your Live.
5 Restaurant Marketing Tricks
1. Show Unique Menu Items on TikTok
Customers will always be excited to see new items or the daily specials from restaurants. So, there is no better way to attract the audience than by sharing your restaurant’s latest culinary creations. For example, a Canadian restaurant promotes a new waffle breakfast routine. As a result, it has a higher reach on YouTube, and now it has become the comfort food of Canadians.
2. Take Backstage Videos
Show your TikTok community a behind-the-scenes scenario of how your restaurant operates. Take a tour of your restaurant and kitchen area and introduce your restaurant’s team. It will increase the credibility of your account. So, when the viewers visit your restaurant, they will know the chef’s unique foods and about your restaurant’s culture.
3. Display the Exquisite Dining Experience
As TikTok is a short video platform, and when you provide them with a video of the dining setup, the viewers can vibe the restaurant ambiance. Instead of posting photos alone on social media, TikTok helps them to visualize the restaurant.
By seeing your interiors, and pleasant views, there are high chances many people will visit your restaurant. Furthermore, if you want to attract a massive audience to your restaurant, you can use EarnViews and maximize your reach.
4. Run A Contest on Food Challenges
It is quite a popular promotional idea to increase the number of customers for your restaurant. With TikTok, you can promote your contest on food challenges. For example, you can leverage ads by saying, ‘The people who complete one bucket of biryani will get cash worth 1000 rupees. You can even partner with influencers to enrich the awareness of your restaurant.
5. Share Recipes or Cooking Techniques with the Audience
Share the best recipes for your restaurant so that audience will learn new things. Once you specialize in posting recipe videos, they may see you as a go-to resource for information. Sharing recipes on TikTok may turn your audience into your customers. Teaching them recipes is a great way to build relationships with your followers.
Top Popular Restaurants Accounts on TikTok
Even the big players are holding an account on TikTok. So, let’s see who those are:
- Dunkin – One of the most recognizable restaurants worldwide is now on TikTok with collaborators. Dunkin is currently collaborating with a famous TikToker, Charlie D Amelio, who has 126 million followers on TikTok.
- Baskin – Robbins – The company has only been recently active in 2020. But the content they produce gains a lot of engagement on TikTok. Baskin – Robbins best leverages the challenges and has created a fun #cakeflipchallenge with over 16 million views on the internet.
Undoubtedly, TikTok is one of the best digital marketing channels for restaurants. The more you practice on this platform, the better you will get. You can also glance at what other competitors are doing and shall be inspired by their content. You can also use EarnViews to boost your presence organically here.