Every 1 out of 5 women in India suffers from various diseases and disorders associated with the female reproductive system that need special attention. Gynecology hospital and clinics have been set up in these recent years due to the growing demands of female patients and their problems that need to be reflected in light upon. It is advised that a woman see a gynecologist for an annual exam and whenever she has any concerns about symptoms like pelvic, vulvar, or vaginal pain or unusual uterine bleeding.
These gynecology hospitals have been working 24*7, providing the best care and treatment plan for every individual woman according to their condition.
Not only this, but the government of India has also taken various steps toward improving women’s health, starting from free medicines and supplements to a different awareness and vaccination programs for women. Thus, below are some of the salient features of a good gynecology hospital.
- A highly skilled team of female and male gynecologists with expertise in all different kinds of robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
- Clean and healthy environment.
- Specialized rooms for patients and their families in your budget.
- Specialized maternity wards for all pregnant females.
- Hygienic neonatal wards and ICUs for newborns.
- With experience, the facility can now handle situations involving high-risk pregnancies, prenatal diagnostics, fetal monitoring, fetal therapy, and fertility treatments.
- Endometrial ablation, cervical biopsy, hysterosalpingography, uterine fibroid embolization, fluid-contrast ultrasonography, and many other modern technologies are available in these hospitals.
- Proper guidance and education on sexual health, family planning, reproductive health, etc., to the females.
- Proper maternal care and nutrition support according to requirements are given.
- A healthy relationship between staff and doctors with patients and their families. Pelvic floor care and physiotherapy exercises for various gynecological conditions.
- Regular screening of women’s breasts, uterus, abdomen, pelvis, etc., in no time.
- 24*7 pharmacy and emergency unit.
- Pregnancy testing and screening to keep a check on the fetus’s growth inside the womb.
Also, diseases like STDs, hormonal imbalances, or multiple pregnancy issues concern them.
Women must choose gynecology services in order to maintain and advance general health. Puberty, when the reproductive organs have developed and women have begun to become sexually active, must be the starting point for this.
Doctors can guide safety measures and contraception or respond to inquiries about menstruation and physiological functions. They can provide advice on menopause and hormone replacement treatment for older women.
Do not panic and get to your gynecologist as soon as you observe any pain, discomfort, pregnancy bleeds, irregular menstrual, abnormal fluid discharge, changes in shape and size of your breasts, etc., and receive an appropriate treatment protocol for the following without delay.
Gynecology has been taking wide steps towards the betterment of women around the country. Be it pregnancy, sexual dysfunction, menopause, childbirth, ovarian cyst, vaginal fistula, menstruation, breast or cervix cancer, or anything. Women need proper care and attention to maintain their quality of life.