The liver should be kept healthy and strong. You can take the help of Yoga Asana to keep your liver strong and healthy. Many such Yogasanas in yoga science are very beneficial for the health of the liver. Let us know:
The liver digests the food we have consumed and makes its juice, as well as kills the intestinal germs. Apart from this, the liver has many other functions such as strengthening the immune system, cleansing the blood by removing toxins from the blood, etc.
If the liver performs so many important functions, then from this you can understand that the liver must remain healthy for your body to be healthy.
However, due to some bad habits, your liver is damaged like drinking too much alcohol, smoking, etc. However, sometimes you may have liver problems even if you do not have these bad habits.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India.
Gomukhasana Yoga for Liver Cirrhosis:
- Liver cirrhosis is a serious disease. In this disease, liver cells are destroyed on a large scale and fiber fibers take their place.
- Apart from this, the liver of a person suffering from liver cirrhosis keeps on shrinking on its own and becomes hard.
- The practice of Gomukhasana also removes toxins from the liver.
How to do Gomukh posture?
- To practice this, first, sit on the pedestal with a cross.
- After this, while crossing the right leg over the left thigh, sit in such a way that the knees come down on top of each other.
- Try to cross your fingers by turning both your hands back and forth.
- However, the right hand has to be taken from the top and the left hand from the bottom.
Sheetali Pranayama for Liver Enlargement:
- The person suffering from the problem of liver enlargement should practice Sheetkari or Shitali Pranayama.
- You can do this regularly 24 to 30 times.
Read More About:- Malasana Yoga And Adho Mukha Vrksasana For Healthy Lifestyle
How to do Sheetali Pranayama?
- To do this, sit in the posture of Siddhasana with the neck and head straight.
- Place both your hands on your knees.
- Close the eyes lightly and calm the face.
- After this, take out the tongue and fold it from both sides.
- Take a deep and slow breath out through your mouth.
- In the beginning, do this 10 to 12 times and gradually increase its number.
Kapalbhati Pranayama for Liver Problems:
- You must have known about Kapalbhati Pranayama, it is very beneficial for good health.
- It also improves health and cures many liver-related problems like jaundice, hepatitis, etc.
How to do Kapalbhati?
- To do kapalbhati pranayama, sit in padmasana.
- Keep the back straight and keep both hands on the knees and keep the eyes straight.
- While breathing, take the navel inwards as much as possible.
- In addition, as soon as you release the abdominal muscles, the breath automatically reaches your lungs.
- Dhanurasana is also very good for liver problems it helps treat fatty liver.
- By doing this asana regularly, the liver remains healthy.
How to do Dhanurasana?
- To do Dhanurasan, first, lay the posture on the ground and then lie down on that posture upside down.
- After this, hold both your feet with both your hands. In this asana, the position of the body becomes like a bow.
- You stay in this posture according to your ability and then come back to the normal position, repeat this process.
- Naukasan is also very good for the liver.
- It helps in keeping the liver healthy.
- It is also easy to sail.
How to do Naukasana?
- To do this asana, first lay the mat on the ground and lie on it in the posture of Shavasana.
- After doing this, join your toes and heels together. Keep both your hands near your waist. Also, keep the neck and palm straight on the ground.
- Now slowly lift the neck, legs, and hands upwards and put the weight of your body on your hips.
- Stay in this position for about 30 seconds. After that come back to a normal state
Ardha Matsyendrasana to prevent liver damage:
- If your liver is damaged then you can take the help of Ardha Matsyendrasana.
- This asana is very useful.
How to do Ardha Matsyendrasana?
- To do this asana, first, sit on the asana. Then spread both your legs straight.
- After this, bend your left leg and place your left heel under the right hip. Then bend the knees of your right foot and place the sole of the right foot on the ground on the side of the left knee.
- Now move your left hand towards the right knee.
- Then rotate your waist and grab the sole of your right foot. Also, keep your waist on the right hand. Then turn the part from the head to the waist to the right and repeat this process from the other side as well.
- In this way, through yoga, you can protect your liver from many problems and can keep yourself healthy. Along with keeping the liver healthy, this asana also helps in making the body fit and removes diseases.
Note – Do the above asanas regularly. Along with this, you can also get the benefit only if you consume nutritious food. If you are new to asanas then you should practice the asanas in the presence of a yoga teacher.
Also, if there is any physical problem, then before doing yoga, definitely contact your doctor and start yoga accordingly.