Malasana Yoga removes many stomach disorders including constipation and acidity
As we age, our digestive system weakens, due to which this problem increases. Even if you are young and you do not exercise at all or do any physical activity, then your digestive system is not able to remain as active because of this. To cure all these things, the practice of Malasana Yoga is beneficial. Let us know about Malasana Yoga.
We all know how much our food habits have changed nowadays. We have started giving priority to outside food, leaving balanced, healthy, and home food. Most of the food found outside is not good for health. At the same time, due to the busy lifestyle, whatever we eat can also not be done on time.
Irregularity in eating is not right. Let us tell you that it is responsible for many stomach problems. Due to wrong and irregular eating habits, two to four problems like constipation, acidity, indigestion are read.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about Malasana yoga poses, then you can join a Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center, India.
Method, benefits, and precautions of Malasana:
Many times, we take the doctor’s opinion in case of persistent complaints of constipation, or stomach pain. That problem is fixed for then, but there is no guarantee that it will not happen in the future. If your digestion is weak then you will have this problem again.
That is why you should practice Malasana. It removes your stomach disorders and gives you energy. Malasana means the posture in which we sit while passing stool is called Malasana. It is also called Garland Pose.
Method of Malasana:
- To do Malasana, first, bend both the knees and sit in the defecation position.
- Rest the armpit of your right hand on the right knee and rest the armpit of the left hand on the left knee.
- Make the posture of Namaskar with your hands as shown in the picture.
- Now slowly inhale and release, you have to sit in this position for some time.
- Stay in the above position for some time then come back to normal position.
- Gradually increase the time of doing this mudra.
Benefits of Malasana:
- By sitting in this asana, your stomach and waist get many benefits.
- By doing this regularly, problems like constipation, gas, acidity are cured.
- It removes your stomach disorders. In addition, it also strengthens the abdominal nerves.
- If it is practiced daily, then the muscles of the waist, knees, and spine become flexible and get rid of the pain.
- Due to which tension arises in the stomach and the pain of the stomach reduces largely.
- Malasana eliminates the tension of knees, joints, back, and stomach and ends their pain.
- It also reduces belly fat. If you want to get a flat stomach then definitely do it.
By doing this asana, you will get rid of many stomach problems. If you have any kind of injury on your back or knees, then you should avoid doing this asana.
Some such benefits of Adho Mukha Vraksasan, knowing that you will do it.
There is less to be praised about the benefits of yoga. Yoga helps cure diseases ranging from minor headaches to diabetes, blood pressure, etc. With the help of yoga, even a person gets out of paralysis.
Not only this, yoga gives your health as well as beauty. If you are short of time then you do not need to do all the yoga exercises. You can also do those yoga asanas, which are more important for you.
Doing each yoga asana gives different benefits. In today’s article, we are telling you about Adho Mukha Vraksasan. It is difficult to do, but after knowing about its benefits, you will want to do it. So let us know.
Adho Mukha Vrksasana Benefits & Steps:
Do you know that it is very important for our body to have proper blood circulation? If this is not done properly, then blood clots start to form, due to which there is a problem of cholesterol, etc. Apart from this, obesity also increases. Swelling in the feet is also a symptom that the blood circulation in your feet is not correct.
Read More About:- Vaccination Programs In The UAE And Vaccination Side Effects
To keep the blood circulation right, you must do physical movement throughout the day. However, those who do jobs, etc. have to just sit in one place. Therefore, such people can take the help of yoga. Half an hour given for yoga in the morning will give them more energy to work and keep them away from diseases.
Adho Mukha Vraksasan is helpful to increase blood circulation in the body. In English, it is called Handstand Yoga Pose. While doing this, your head is down and your feet are up, due to which there is a good supply of blood in your body.
It is indeed hard to do. However, when you start doing it, slowly you will learn it. However, yes, in the beginning, do it with the support of the wall.
Method for Adho Mukha Vrksasana
- To do Adho Mukha Vraksana, stand a few inches away from the wall.
- Now place your hands on the ground, keep the wrists on the line of your shoulder, bend one knee, and raise the other leg.
- Now slowly raise the other leg also.
- Keep both the straight legs together with the wall so that you can get support.
- Now keep yourself in this posture until you feel comfortable.
- You have to stay in this posture for one to two minutes and take deep breaths.
- Slowly bring one of your legs down.
Benefits for Adho Mukha Vrksasana:
- In this, the weight of your body is on the upper parts of the body. Hence, doing this reinforces the shoulders, hands, and wrists.
- This reduces the stress of the mind, makes you feel relaxed, and brings balance and stability to your body.
- This stretches your stomach and reduces belly fat.
- A person living in depression must do this.
- A handstand is a good option for those who do not want to buy equipment to get fitness.
- You feel good doing it. Because you challenge yourself to do it. In addition, when you do it you are happy.
- This strengthens the bones and reduces the chances of getting osteoporosis.
- This increases your metabolism. Because by doing this the circulation of blood is smooth.