Canon ij printer provides an all-inclusive solution for multiple tasks that you can establish from ij.start.canon and have a better experience. ij.start.canon is an official online support site, which offers Canon product manuals online, function information, and more.
What is more available on ij.start.canon site is download and installation instructions for Canon IJ setup, which is necessary for the full Canon setting up procedure. You can find more steps below.
Setup a Canon inkjet printer using ij.start cannon
Follow the most used and simple steps to start setting up your Canon the ij printer. Read the following steps:
- First, open your systems, such as a laptop or PC.
- In the second step, connect to connect your Canon printer inkjet to the system cable or wireless (If you have a Wireless Canon device)
- Third, start a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Press enter, and then sit back for the Canon website to appear. It will display different steps.
- Click the Configure icon, and wait for a new screen to prompt you for an identification number.
- Enter the Canon model number, hit Enter then install the installation.
A Complete Guide to Installation for ij.start.cannon
Follow the instructions below and configure your Canon printer.
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon for the download of this driver. Canon driver.
- Install and select connection type Double-tap on the file, then select the wireless connection as well as a USB connection.
- Switch ON the printer. Press the button to turn ON the printer.
- Connect WiFi – Press on and hold down the alarm for a few seconds to connect to establish WiFi.
- If you see Lamps flashing green and blue, it is because the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to agree to the conditions of installation. Read and accept the license terms that Canon created for the installation.
- Complete the Canon Printer Setup. Click Complete to complete the last step.
Most Important:- How To Resolve Canon Printer is Offline Mac Problem?
How to Setup Canon IJ Printer with USB?
If you are unable to find your Canon printer after navigating official websites or alternative sites sources, you can try using USB to setup the Canon IJ printer. Alternatively, you can also visit ij.start.canon for assistance.
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- With the web browser, visit the ij.start canon web site and select setup network connection via USB.
- You can then wait until you get the Canon program to link your printer and PC using the USB cable.
- Hit next, get the driver for your printer, and examine whether you would like to connect your printer to a specific network.
- Tap YES, and then hit the complete button. Then, jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and then download a driver from ij.start.canon website.
- After that, go to Device settings next to LAN settings and then select the connection.
- Download Canon drivers inkjet cartridges and then check the connections for your device.
- Setup the Canon printer and Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation using Windows (Wireless)
Here is how to connect your Canon IJ Start Printer on Windows PC wirelessly:
- The first step is that you will need to download and install your actual driver for your printer by going to the site ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- The next step is you must turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is well connected using your power button.
- After that, open the Download folder. Double-tap on the downloaded file from the driver setup in order to open it in Windows.
- Next, press the “Next” or “Next button” until you are presented with “Wireless Setup”.
- Choose “Wireless Settings” and then click on the “Wireless Setup” option, then go to the printer screen, and tap on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device’s settings and press the “OK” button.
- Then, choose Device Settings and LAN Settings, following the order indicated, and click “OK” tab.
- Next, select LAN settings > wireless LAN Setup. Then, press “OK”. Your printer will begin searching for the access point when you do this.
- Verify that your WiFi router is on. If it is on, the flashlight will flash in the printer.
- After that, the list of the network will appear on the screen. You need to select your Wi-Fi network from the listed options and then click “OK.”
- Following that, you will be asked for the security code WPA/WEP (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the provided field and select “OK.”
- Within a few minutes, the printer will connect to the Wi-Fi network.
Congratulations! Your Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Your printer is fully equipped to print quality prints.
Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all
significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .