Would you like to log in to your Disney Plus account on your TV? Would you like to stream Disney Plus on a greater screen? If yes, you are at the perfect place. Disney Plus can also be accessed on different devices and platforms like other top streaming services. This includes iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, etc.
How to Log in to Disney plus on your Smart TV?
Here, we will let you know how you can activate and log in to Disney Plus on your smart TV. All that is needed are some steps to get it done.
Steps to Log in To Disney Plus on Smart TV
The steps below can be used for disneyplus.com/begin on almost all smart TVs, including the Verizon smart TV. These steps will also work for Samsung, LG, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple smart TV.
This is what you need to do:
- First, you need to launch the Disney plus TV application on your smart TV.
- Now, select the “Login” option as it shows up.
- You will be given instructions to sign in to your Disney Plus account. This will include a code and disneyplus.com login/begin. Also, you will require this code to sign in to your Disney plus account on your browser.
- The following step is to visit disneyplus.com/begin.
- Presently you will be asked to enter the Disney plus activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Subsequent to entering the code, click the “Continue” button.
- Now, give your login details and follow the guidelines shown on the screen to login into your Disney Plus account on your smart TV.
That is all you need to do to start streaming your special Disney Plus shows on your TV.
Steps to Log in To Disney Plus On Smart TV With Phone
Yes, you can also sign in to your Disney Plus account on TV with your mobile. In any case, before you start with the steps, you need to ensure that both your TV and mobile phone support screen mirroring.
Also, any other way, this choice will be of no use to you. Another thing to keep in mind is connecting your TV and mobile phone with the same Wi-Fi network.
Here is what you need to do:
- The first thing you really need to do is launch the Disney Plus application on your mobile phone.
- Now use your login details to sign in to your Disney Plus account.
- Press the smart TV home button, go to the source and choose to remove access.
- Click the option “Screen Sharing”. You will track down this option under the featured functions. (This is for Samsung Smart TV clients).
- Then, open the casting or mirror application on your mobile phone and search the name of your TV.
- Tap the Connect button, and it will start mirroring your mobile screen to your TV.
- Once you are finished with the above steps, run the Disney Plus application and start streaming. Also, whatever appears on your mobile phone screen will be mirrored to your smart TV.
Steps to Login to Your Disney plus Account on Roku Smart TV
The steps to sign in to your Disney Plus account on Roku smart TV are different. Look at the guide below, and you will learn what to do!
- Press the “Home” button on the remote.
- Go to the “Channel Store” and select the “Streaming Channel” option.
- Now search for “Disney Plus” in the given search box.
- Select the application after you find it.
- Now download and install the application on your Roku smart TV.
- After installation, launch the application and sign in using your password and username. In the event that you don’t have an account, make another one.
Streaming Disney Plus on your smart TV enables you to watch your favorite shows and films. By following these steps, you ought to have the option to log in to your Disney Plus account on your smart TV.