How do I get my HP printer to connect with my computer?
123.hp.com/setup and download the particular drivers of your HP printer (123.hp.com/setup Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, Deskjet, Laserjet). Peruse quick manual for setting up and introduce HP printer on a wireless or USB network association bit by bit with directions. 123.hp.com support speedy and right away.
HP printers are unique with their work efficiency and timely outputs. However, you might feel troubled at the thought of 123.hp.com/setup as it is indispensable, to begin with, the processing of various tasks. The setup procedure is straightforward and carried out by any user, despite their level of experience with technical products.
We have mentioned below the procedure to effortlessly connect your printer to your device within a few minutes. Hence, you may go along with the steps and instructions below to begin working and feel the commendable experience you have always heard of.
How can I do the 123 HP setup and connect my printer to the computer?
The wired HP Printer Setup. To begin with, let us understand the HP printer setup through a wired connection.
- Unpack your HP printer and the accessories that have come along.
- Place it on a smooth surface to avoid any external damage.
- Plug the power cord and press the power button on your printer.
- Now use the USB cable to build a wired connection between the printer and the computer that you are using.
- Select the start button and click on settings positioned at the lower part of the screen.
- Go to the Devices section and select the HP printers and scanners tab as displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Add a printer or scanner’ according to your requirement.
- A list of available devices and printers display on the screen.
- Select the name of your printer and click on add device.
- Alter the settings according to your need and further process the software installation with the CD that comes along with the printer.
The wireless HP Printer Setup
If your HP printer has a wireless feature, you can easily connect it with the computer wirelessly. For the same, understand and follow the steps given below.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the power button and wait until it is ready for setting up wirelessly.
- Now, if your printer has a screen on top, you may go to the settings section.
- Open the wireless LAN settings on the screen.
- Now find your service set identifier (SSID) by clicking on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right corner of the taskbar. You can also locate the same at the bottom or side of your internet service provider or router.
- You may enter the SSID code to prepare your printer for further functioning.
Once you are done with the printer connectivity setup, you may locate the printer settings on your device for further process.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard or the button present on your device screen.
- Now open the settings or Control Panel section and locate the devices option.
- Click on add printer or scanner and select the printer name present amongst other available devices.
- Now click on add device and leave the rest up to your device.
- Wait for a few seconds, and the wireless HP printer setup is completed.
How should I install the printer drivers for my HP printer?
You will not work with the HP printer features until you install the compatible printer drivers. It is a necessary step and must be considered to use the printer with all its efficiency.
Follow the instructions explained below to download and install the same for your printer.
- Once you are done with the HP printer setup, open the web browser on your device.
- Search for 123.HP.com/setup online.
- Now select the category of your printer amongst OfficeJet, DeskJet, LaserJet, etc., as given on the top of the window.
- Enter your HP printer model number to locate the updated and compatible versions of the printer drivers.
- Download the most appropriate one and proceed further with the run command according to the instructions given on-screen.
- Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the printer drivers from the 123 HP setup, you may restart your device.
- It will allow the printer and device to keep up with the changes that might have been made during the process and work according to the same.
With the methods and instructions given above, you have completed the HP printer setup and can effectively work with the same. You can now use all the features and give print commands without any error or obstruction in between.
If you have, any other queries related to 123.HP.com/setup, you might contact the HP official executives. For the same, you may find the contact details at the bottom of the HP official website. They find easy solutions for any HP printer problems with 24/7 online assistance.