Canon ij printer provides an all-inclusive solution for multiple works that you can easily get started with from ij.start.canon and experience a superior experience. There is an official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals details about functions, as well as many more.
What’s more at the ij.start.canon website is downloading and installation steps for Canon IJ setup, which is essential for the entire Canon setup process. Take a look at the further steps below.
Configure the Canon inkjet printer – ij.start.canon
Follow the most commonly used and easy procedures to set up your Canon ij printer. Check the following steps:
- First, open your systems like a laptop or computer.
- Then, connect secondly, connect the Canon inkjet printer to the system via wired or wireless (If you have a Wireless Canon device).
- Thirdly, open a browser (default or another) and type ij.start.canon or ij.start.cannon in the address bar.
- Enter the code, and then wait for the Canon website to appear. It will show you different ways to proceed.
- Click on the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter the Canon model number, press Enter, and install the set-up.
Full Installation Instructions for ij.start.cannon
Follow the following guide to set up your Canon printer:
- Download software – Visit ij.start.canon and download Canon driver. Canon driver.
- Install and Select connection type Double-tap on the file, then select Wireless as well as a USB connection.
- Turn on the Canon printer – Press the button that turns on the printer.
- Connect WiFi: On WiFi, then press on and hold down the alarm until you connect.
- A flashing green or blue lamp if you observe this happening is a sign the printer is connected to WiFi.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of install agree to conditions of installation. Read and accept the terms of the license that Canon set up in order to install.
- Finish this step to set up your Canon printer Tap on Complete to finish the last step.
Setting Up Canon IJ Printer with USB
If you can’t locate your Canon printer after visiting official websites or other sites, you can use a USB to set up the Canon IJ printer. You can also go to ij.start.cannon for assistance.
- You must have a USB cable.
- On the internet browser, navigate to the ij.start.canon website, and click the option to set up network connections via USB.
- You can then wait for the Canon program to link your printer and PC by using a USB cable.
- Select Next and download the driver for your printer. Also, examine whether you would like to connect your printer to a particular network.
- Then, tap YES. Hit the Complete button. This will take you to the Add printer.
- Tap Add to download a driver from ij.start.canon website.
- Go to Device settings. Then, select LAN settings and select the connection.
- Download Canon drivers inkjet cartridges and test the connections for your device.
- Configure your Canon printer. Try printing.
IJ.Start.Canon Printer Installation on Windows (Wireless)
Here is how you connect to your IJ Start Canon Printer on Windows PC wirelessly:
- In the beginning, you need to download and install your actual printer driver from the website ‘Canon.com/ijsetup’.
- The next step is you will need to power the power onto your Canon printer and be sure that it is well connected using its power supply.
- After that, go to the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file from the driver setup. It will then open on Windows.
- Click on the “Next” or “Next” button until you are presented with the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Choose “Wireless Settings” and then click on the “Wireless Setup” option, go to your Canon printer’s screen, then click on the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device’s settings and press the “OK” button.
- Next, select Device Settings > LAN Settings according to the order indicated and press OK. “OK” Tab.
- Next, go to LAN Settings and Wireless LAN Setup. Press “OK”. Once you have done this, the printer will look for the access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is active. If it’s on, the flashlight will flash over the printer.
- Now, the network list will appear on your screen. From there, you need to choose your Wi-Fi connection from the given list and after that, click “OK.”
- You will be asked to enter your WPA/WEP security keys (Wi-Fi password) in the next step. Enter the correct password in the provided field and select “OK.”
- In a couple of minutes, your printer will connect to the Wi-Fi network in a matter of minutes.
Congratulations! The Canon ij printer has been wirelessly installed on the Windows system. The printer is now ready to serve quality printouts.