With an EMR solution that allows you to focus on providing care wherever you are, Athena EMR Software puts your patients at the heart of your practice. This cloud-based medical records software. Lets doctors coordinate patient care, process documents more quickly and precisely. And enhance your practice operations for future success.
Along with front-office billing features, Athena software offers full patient charting, scheduling, telemedicine, and e-prescribing facilities, as do all of the leading medical software vendors.
Athena Software is unique because it takes a consultative approach to practice management and reporting. FindEMR’s top selection for reporting, with nearly infinite filters on its reports and key performance indicator (KPI) comparisons to similar practices in its huge network.
Users can review the daily schedule and patient information, manage orders, and view incoming lab results on the Athena health EHR’s homepage.
Athena EMR As A Practice Management Software
The practice management software from Athena EMR software combines web-based software, a vast rules database. And back-office services to process claims until they are settled. You don’t have to pay anything to Athena EMR until your claims are settled, which is a huge benefit of this service.
There are no hidden fees or start-up charges. Therefore, you don’t pay until your insurance company has settled your claims. The web-based software automates the process of receiving and processing claims.
Claim tracking, denial management, and patient eligibility checks are part of the platform. The EMR process is both efficient and mobile-friendly. Your physicians and employees can focus more on patient care and less on-screen time thanks to intuitive processes and an integrated mobile app.
Process faxes and scanned documents quickly and easily, and then attach them to the relevant patient record. Workflows that are intuitive and automated save time, allowing your employees to concentrate on your patients. Make use of a network of over 160,000 providers to get relevant and timely recommendations at the point of service.
Core Features of Athena Software
- Stay organized: The Athena Software helps you plan your day by displaying your inbox, pending tasks, and patient calendar all in one place.
- Better intake experience: Your workers will be able to complete intake activities swiftly and effectively thanks to the seamless intake experience.
- The patient exam is a natural and simplified process, allowing doctors to rapidly examine the intake information and begin the exam with a button click.
- Patient information is prominently displayed. On a single screen, you may see your patient’s reason for visit, intake data, and future orders.
- Documentation that is both quick and accurate: Text macros, speech-to-text, and specialty-specific templates. Help to speed up and improve the accuracy of documentation.
- Order entry and referrals: Order entry and referrals are simple and rapid.
Rather than patients having access to Athena EMR Software 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, patients can send an email or use online messaging to contact their doctor’s office. Athena Software at FindEMR offers after-hours phone service for patients who require nurse triage after hours.
Furthermore, it will assist patients in remembering booked appointments, decreasing no-shows and missing patient visits. A soft collections approach for recovering patient bills is also included in this service.
Athena Software also includes the following:
- A patient web portal with live operator services an automated messaging platform.
- A program that reminds people to pay their bills.
In any case, it is a fantastic tool for streamlining the inner workings of your practice, as well as patient communication and claim monitoring. Just don’t expect a single program to take care of all your administrative responsibilities.
No program, no matter how you look at it, will be able to eliminate all of your troubles. Make sure you keep track of your reports, cash inflows, and outflows to ensure the program is profitable.
Pros Of Athena EMR Software
- The billing module has a proprietary and constantly updated rules engine. That is used in conjunction with the EHR or on its own. Visibility into daily tasks, custom benchmarking, proactive trend analysis, and other medical practice management tools are available.
- Patients can use a patient portal to go through their medical records, pay bills, sign paperwork, and make appointments. Reminders can be sent by phone, email, or text message. And patients can be notified when their test results are ready through the patient portal.
- It provides a full range of Athena software services, including medical billing, software setup, training, support, IT assistance, and security, among others. Its extensive knowledge enables us to provide the most complete. High-quality Athena medical billing services fill in the gaps and handle the billing activities your clinic regularly does.
- Claims may easily be accessed and edited. Update patient details, insurance information, and billing codes on a single page. Although, claims revisions are simple. Your team just amends the claim. And the Athena software re-sends the updated claim to the payer, tracking it until it is paid.
- It avoids denials by identifying missing modifiers, proactively searching for insurance coverage, and preventing age mismatch denials.
Cons Of Athena EMR Software:
- Calculate your own statistics to see how many claims you send each year and your typical yearly reimbursement. Although, how much money you have to spend on a new practice management system.
- Another downside to consider is that your office would lose control over the claims processing.
- It might be a blessing in disguise. That is why you won’t have to spend time correcting, refiling, or appealing claims. But you won’t be able to know which claims have been refused, appealed, or refiled.
- In this circumstance, your office will constantly be at risk of losing claim control.
Athena Software EMR Cost:
The EMR Athena Software starts at $140 per provider each month. Rather than, this indicates that a five-physician firm would spend at least $700 per month ($8400 yearly). The cost of migrating up to 1000 patient records and holding two staff training sessions would add $1000 to the first year’s expenditures, bringing the total to at least $9400.
- Let us do the work for you, so you don’t have to. Rather than, we can locate credible EMR software providers in your region.
- There will be no money wasted. You will receive the best deals.
- No Obligations and No purchase of EMR software are ever required. And our service is always free!
- There will be no rash decisions. You will have access to a comprehensive EMR Software Buyer’s Guide.