In the last year, Northeastern America has experienced a rise in prices and an unparalleled real estate bubble. In 2021, Maine experienced the greatest number of house sales since 1998.
One reason for this is the hot relocation market in the state, as the number of buyers coming to Maine has increased from 25% in 2019 to 33% in 2020. Also, the typical listing duration in Maine is only 16 days as compared to the 2015 average of 66 days.
You have an option to choose from over 5000 realtors in Maine. Even if you are in a better position to sell your house, you must work with an agent to effectively advertise your house.
List of Top 8 Realtors in Maine:
Below is the list of top 8 realtors in Maine to help you make an informed choice.
Houzeo is an online real estate company that helps you buy or sell a home in the US. You can use the flat fee MLS in Maine with Houzeo to sell your property. Listing a home with Houzeo is easy.
As you subscribe to Houzeo, you get access to a private seller dashboard, which you can use to write property descriptions, submit documents, upload home photographs, chat with customer support, as well as much more. Also, as a majority of listing information is auto-filled up by Houzeo’s IntelliList Management System as per your pin code, you’ll save time filling in information.
Houzeo blends technology with low-cost, flat fee MLS packages to offer simple as well as affordable real estate services. The 100 percent digital platform is available in over 80 regions across the United States.
Houzeo’s flat fee MLS in Maine allows you to list your property on the MLS for a flat charge circumventing the listing agent’s commission of 3%. You can also customize your package to select only the things you need. Thus, you can save money and keep track of your spending by choosing the services offered by Houzeo.
2) Jason Saphire
EntryOnly.com by Jason Saphire is a real estate platform that offers services in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, as well as Vermont. He largely works with sellers wanting to sell their houses or other properties without paying a standard 5-6 percent commission. You can choose from their MLS listing service or full-service support package.
3) Bean Group
Michael Bean started Bean Group to make real estate transactions more convenient for buyers, sellers, as well as agents. The Group is functional in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
Working with the motto of “Bringing People Home”, the Bean Group gives a laser-like emphasis to technology as well as other essential virtues like creativity, perseverance, and honesty. The Group is also one of the largest independent brokerages in the US, as its agents sell over USD 2 Billion in real estate annually. You can choose to go with one of Maine’s leading real estate firms to sell your house.
4) Legacy Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
Meet Maine’s most prestigious luxury real estate agency, Legacy Properties. Formed in 1996 by Chris Lynch with six brokers, the agency has expanded to over 70 agents in five offices. If you are looking to sell a property in coastal areas, know that Legacy Properties specializes in coastal areas across Maine.
A famous luxury agency, Sotheby’s International Realty owns Legacy Properties as well as promotes the agency’s luxury residences to customers across the world through a network of offices in over 75 countries. For its premium clients, Legacy Properties offers cutting-edge technology and outstanding marketing capabilities to its agents.
5) Coldwell Banker
The country’s oldest real estate firm Colwell Banker can’t be missed out on this list. Since their start in 1906, they have been working extensively in the residential real estate market. With more than 3,000 offices in 49 countries, they have a significant presence in the Northeast.
Coldwell Banker’s real estate agents are among the most well-trained in the industry. Coldwell Banker University under the company is a hub for training, workshops, online courses, as well as other resources to assist new and old realtors in better serving their clients.
6) Better Homes and Gardens
A well-known brand in the United States, Better Homes and Gardens runs a young real estate sector, formed in 2007, and upholds the brand’s ethics and customer service standards. It has clients in 41 states, as well as the District of Columbia, along with having offices in Australia, Canada, and the Caribbean.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate focuses on the professional development of its agents. They offer live workshops, specialized webinars, etc., to assist agents in developing the necessary abilities. That is the reason why their representatives are highly skilled specialists efficient in guiding clients through every step of the real estate process.
7) Daniel Demers
Daniel Demers is a Houzeo partner with over 13 years of experience working with the flat fee MLS model. Previous sellers have praised Demer’s response, honesty, friendliness, and virtual full-service real estate services offered at a minimal commission.
Demers has previously worked with Keller Williams for several years before switching traditional real estate for the flat fee MLS approach. He founded Sell Your Home Services to provide MLS listing packages for a one-time, flat charge. Demers uses Houzeo’s technology to assist home sellers in saving their hard-earned equity at a low expense.
8) Keller Williams
Gary Keller and Joe Williams formed Keller Williams in 1983 in Austin, Texas. In the last 40 years, the company’s growth has been unrivaled, with Keller Williams being the world’s biggest real estate agency having over 180,000 agents in 52 countries.
The agents of Keller Williams are local experts and extensively trained. They use cutting-edge technology to provide the best possible service to their clients. The company’s commitment to its clients has helped it become one of Maine’s best real estate firms.
Tips for Selling your House Fast Using Flat fee MLS in Maine:
Below are some tips that will help you sell your house fast using flat fee MLS in Maine.
- MLS-listed homes sell quicker and for about 17% more than non-listed ones. Using your local MLS is the best way to maximize your listing’s exposure. Using a flat fee MLS in Maine, you can list your home on MLS without paying a listing agent commission.
- To sell your house quickly, you must provide a competitive commission to the buyer agents, as they are involved in about 95% of all home transactions in the US. In fact, you must target buyer agents and entice them with a competitive commission to get top dollar for your property.
- You must spend a decent amount of money on professional home photography. Pro photographs are your finest investment post flat fee MLS in Maine. Whatever looks promising, find the clicks on the internet. Professionally taken photos will make your listing stand out by emphasizing your property’s greatest features. Houzeo.com helps you with professional photos online in most major US cities.
- Make use of technology to do things that brokers do traditionally, like marketing open houses, managing showings, adding virtual tours of your home, making counter offers, and being on the lookout for the best and highest bids.
- It is essential that you set a competitive selling price for your home to sell your house fast. Always remember that the goal of a house listing is to get as many people as possible interested in your property. The market determines the actual sale price of your home.
- You must be receptive and humble to your homebuyers and their agents. Things like house showing requests, offers, and queries must respond to quickly. If you are receiving too many offers, respond fast or make a request to the highest and the best. Change your pricing or commission if you are not getting offers after a considerable time.
Experts you Still need to Hire when you sell FSBO.
Even if you decide to sell the house FSBO using flat fee MLS in Maine, you would need to hire a certain real estate specialist to help you with the process like:
- An appraiser to evaluate things. A professional appraiser can tell you how your house compares to others in your locality.
- A real estate lawyer for legal advice. You will need a real estate lawyer to get help with contract law and negotiate high-value purchases. Her legal advice can help you negotiate inspection concerns, evaluate the purchase contract, and assist at closing.
- A title firm. The firm offers homeowners title insurance coverage, which the seller normally bears. After you sign a contract, the title firm can store the earnest money from the buyer; help you with the closing paperwork and the disbursement of money at closing.
When selling a home in Maine, you can take the help of one of the above realtors in Maine for a smooth home selling experience. However, if you choose to go the flat fee MLS Maine route, with the help of the above-listed professionals and tips, you can save a massive amount of monies as well as stay close to the whole house selling process.