Many people think to start a blog. However, their thinking does not get converted into reality. Many questions came up while converting a blogging imagination into reality.
A blogging site needs various things to go live on the internet. One of the major questions that arise while going for a blogging site is which platform is best for a blogging passion. There are many blogging platforms where you can start your blogging journey.
Best blogging platforms provide you the benefits like Look Customization, Displaying your own brand logo, Customize domain name, Subscribe to Blog Updates, the addition of Google AdSense, Social media sharing, and many more.
In this article, we will discuss the Best Blogging Platform.
What things should you look for choosing your Blogging Platform?
You need to look for various essential things before choosing a blogging platform. A blogging platform should be easy to learn and should not contain a tough level of coding and other technical stuff.
We have listed down some essential things that you should look upon before selecting a blogging platform:
- Look: A good blogging platform offers a wide variety of designs, layouts, and templates to make your blog more attractive. It should be easy to use and should also provide various customization.
- Features: blogging sites have inbuilt features within them. Moreover, they should also allow some third-party applications and tools for your blog so that your blog does not get stuck in any case.
- Easy to Use: A platform should be easy to use as well as it should also be easy to learn. So, anyone with less technical knowledge can use the platform.
- Support: Support plays a crucial role when it comes to having queries regarding something. Many platforms are all-time available to guide the newcomers. Also, there are FAQ sections where you can easily find all the answers in minutes.
- Mobile Application: as the technology comes with upgrades, people have shifted to mobile applications quickly. This is because it is one of the most convenient ways to make use of technology. A good platform provides mobile-friendly solutions so that you can write your blog from your mobile itself. You can make adjustments by traveling comments, replying to blog upload pictures and many more.
We will be here discussing the two most famous types of blogging platforms that are:
WordPress.org (Self Hosted WordPress Platform)
WordPress is one of the best places to launch your blog. WordPress is an open-source platform where anyone can build their own website. It is a great platform to begin with, your Blogging site. This will provide you with a complete range of control over your website.
The essential feature of owning a blog on WordPress is that you get the latest upgrades in it that result in getting the best features for your site. For making it simpler, WordPress also has its mobile application by which you can easily write blogs on mobile, add various blog photos, write posts, comment on other posts, etc.
WordPress is easy to use, and also it is way easy to install. You just need some technical knowledge to begin with, your blogging career. To not delay your blog much, you need to own your domain name. First, you can buy a domain name at the best affordable price from a hosting company. You also need to get a hosting package. A hosting package should be purchased from a well reliable hosting firm.
Your website will be hosted on the internet by a hosting company and with the help of WordPress. You can start with you can own your website. Owing a blogging website is very expensive. After owning a WordPress and a Hosting, you are ready to win a blog owning crown. Start writing and customizing your blog structure.
WordPress is the best option.
Now you own your blog. This platform is also useful if you are looking to make money through your blog, for instance, Google AdSense. You can also find various Blog structures and design a theme that makes it easy to get a quality design. You can customize your own templates. WordPress is the best place to start if you think you are made for blogging.
A blogging platform where you can read and write what you like. If you are looking for a platform that enables you to write and do not want to focus much on personalizations and money. Medium.com is the right place for you. This platform was launched back in the year 2012. With a simple layout, it offers a focusable reading and writing feature.
You can also reshare your content to this website to get more traffic than usual. Similar to WordPress, this platform also comes with a mobile application. It is a great platform. However, it lacks some bloggers’ expectations of making money from their passion or talent. You can trust this platform if you are willing to make your voice heard.
In conclusion, there are many options that you can prefer. Various platforms demand subscription fees, as well as there are many free platforms available. The use of free or paid versions depends on what are the expectation of a blogger for their blogging sites.
You can go with WordPress.org as it is the most trusted platform globally, and most people utilize their talents with upgrade features and benefits of WordPress. On the contrary, the medium is a totally free platform. If you want your writings to be heard and noticed and do not care about monetary benefits, then medium.com is the best option.