The problem is that these two terms—React and React native—often confuse the technological community. People frequently assume that React Native is a development of React technology when they hear the terms React and React Native. Even developers might consider this if they are brand-new to the development industry.
What is React?
Advantages of React
- The DOM (document object model), a viewing agreement on data inputs and outputs, has business benefits when used with React. Since the virtual DOM updates specific page areas, it is quicker than the traditional complete refresh paradigm.
- The intriguing thing is that the Facebook staff was unaware that only partially refreshing a page would actually work faster. Partial DOM refresh was simply a nice byproduct of Facebook’s efforts to shorten their rebuild time. Programming becomes more effective and efficient as a result.
- React JS allows you to reuse code components, saving you a ton of time.
- Your web app’s SEO will increase if your pages are rendered from the server to the browser.
- It speeds up debugging, making life easier for your developer.
- It’s simple enough to read, even for individuals who aren’t familiar with React.
What is React Native?
Advantages of React Native
- Performance is enhanced by Native Modules and Native Components, which are included in React Native. React Native renders some code components using native APIs, in contrast to Cordova, PhoneGap, and other cross-platform frameworks that use WebView.
- React Native offers you all the benefits that React.js did. Those advantages still apply because React.js concentrates on an improved user interface. Because React Native Development Company in India enables your developers to utilize the common logic layer, you don’t have to write the same application separately for iOS and Android.
- Native app development is typically associated with inefficiency, a longer deployment time, and lesser developer output. React Native is about delivering web app development’s high speed, responsiveness, and agility to the hybrid environment, combined with efficient processing and the greatest user experience, to provide your users with a native app experience.
What are the main differences between React and React Native?
Arrangement and Bundling
You get all you need with React-Native, and you probably don’t need anything else. When you begin a new project, you’ll quickly realize how simple the setup is: all it takes is one command line to execute in the terminal, and you’re good to go.
Animation and Gestures
It may be used with many forms of Easing and allows the creation of various timed animations based on the velocity of a gesture. In general, you may create almost any type of animation on the web. React-Native also has Layout Animation, which is very useful and easy to use for transitions but currently only works for iOS due to Android’s poor support.
Tools for Developers
It’s fantastic, in my opinion, because React provides a few developer tools out of the box when you start a new native project without needing to install anything. When you need to make minor adjustments to your app’s styles, hot reloading is an option and a useful tool. You can utilize Live Reload, which completely reloads your app as you change the code, for larger changes that influence the app’s logic.
The flexibility to use the majority of developer tools that you use with ReactJS is another attractive aspect of working with React-Native. React Native Development Company in India uses tools that perform admirably when inspecting network requests, displaying console logs, and stopping code on debugger statements (although you need to add a small trick to see the requests).
As far as the platforms for the finished products go, they differ, but when it comes to the development process, they are similar. Learning another framework will be simpler if you master the React or React Native frameworks.
However, you must be familiar with React to create a React Native application. But things don’t stop there! More native applications need to be understood in depth because React Native only provides a limited amount of support for them.