Islam is a region of peace and love. Islam gives us a message of love and goodwill. By exchanging gifts, we can celebrate our beautiful relationships with each other. The gift is not only a thing, but also it is a beautiful feeling, and to give the best gift to someone religious, Islamic frames are the best option.
Islamic frames show the beauty of Islam. Different kinds of Islamic frames are present in the market.
- Ayat-ul-kursi wall frame
- 4 Quls of Quran wall frame
- Names of Allah wall frame
- Names of Prophets
- Any verse of Quran wall frame
Islamic Calligraphy Styles
Calligraphy is the form of art of writing, it is practical, elaborated. Calligraphy in Islam started in the 7th century. Islamic art does not represent figures of people or animals, because of religious purposes.
Nowadays, Islamic calligraphy becomes an important way of decoration, and it is a highly creative form of art. Different Islamic Calligraphy Styles are:
Kufic is the first calligraphy used for Quran.
People are using these types of Islamic wall art for home decoration purposes and it looks beautiful on the wall.
Islamic Symbols are also being used in frames and you can hang them on your home walls, it will keep you close to the Islamic culture. Following is the list of some symbols that represents Islam:
- The crescent moon and star are symbols of Islam introduced by the Muslim world. The crescent of the moon that appears newly, shows the necessity of the beginning and end of fasting during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- The symbol Allah is showed by the Arabic calligraphy.
- Halal is Arabic calligraphy, this symbol represents all the things that are not allowed by Allah, opposite to Haram, which can be called unlawful.
- Bahai Star is a modest and clean design, and it is drained as 9 pointed stars. This symbol is related to Allah’s Messengers or Prophets.
- Khatim is drawn as like a Rub-el-Hizb but does not consist of a small circle within squares of two. It is known as the seal of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Hamsa’s Hand is also called The Hand of Fatima.
- Kabab Meca means Cube in Mecca.
- Shahada is a symbol of an old Islamic oath written in calligraphy form.
- Rub el Hizb is a direct representation of the faith of Muslims.
- Cross of Agadez, Sunni Muslims only use this sign.
Where you can place Islamic wall frames in your home?
You can place it anywhere in a home except your washrooms; also do not enter the washroom with any Islamic jewelry too. People can buy luxury frames from any online store like gift Islamic and place them in your special guest room. You can decor your room wall with small Islamic frames, place them together on the wall.
Different gift stores are offering varieties of colors in frames. You can choose according to your choice, hang the Islamic frames above part of the wall.
Therefore, if you are having any child in a home, it will be secure from the child, because it is very important to give respect to your religion. You can place the frame of Bismi-Allah in your dining room. If any of your family members forget to say this before eating food, it will be great for them.
Can we place modern world frames in homes?
Well, No you cannot place any picture frame in your homes like your own pictures, or pictures of any loved one, especially in the room where you do offer your prayer. This is not allowed in Islam to hang any animal, bird, or human being picture on the wall.
We can place Islamic frames; it does not only gives a decent view to your wall but also shows your love towards Islam. People can get inspiration from your home, so it is the best way to preach your religion to others. You can place a piece of cover cloth of Kaaba if you are having the real one, placed it in the beautiful frame, and hang it on the wall.
What if you are not a big fan of frames?
If you do not like hanging frames on the wall. You can also buy small photo frames for table decoration; you can place them on your side table. It is the best idea if you do not like hanging frames all over the walls.
Occasions of giving gifts
Well, you do not always need an occasion to make someone happy but here is the list of some occasions:
- The new home celebration event
- Gift your spouse your framed Nikaah agreement on the day of the wedding
- Wedding events
Importance of giving gifts to each other:
To increase love between two persons it is very important to exchange gifts. The activity of sending gifts to each other will keep you close to one another, when you become a giver; you become kinder, respectful, and generous towards others.
Always chose useful gifts for others and do not forget to buy them for needy people. The most beautiful relationship that is also close to Allah is the relation of husband and wife.
If your husband is so much religious and loyal to his religion, a wife can gift him a beautiful Islamic wall hanging’s on events like ‘Eid, and it is the best type of ‘Eid presents for husband. A husband can bestow a customized name pendant upon his wife. Gifts make a relationship stronger.
Islam encourages us to give gifts to each other to promote love and respect and to gift someone Allah’s name or saying is the best gift you can give to someone. Always choose gifts wisely. Do not waste your time, efforts, and money on useless things.
Always gives Islamic wall decor to your loved ones. Do not hang any vulgar pictures or prohibited pictures on the wall, it is against the basic ethics and as Muslims, we should only follow the rules and regulations of our religion.