The Canon Pixma TR8550 provides outstanding print quality for photos and documents, and it also accepts various sizes of papers and styles. Canon’s Pixma TR8550 is able to produce up to fifteen black photos per minute and 10-color images in a minute. Additionally, it produces 4 6” x 4′ quality prints in just 37 seconds.
In addition to the printing capabilities, it also allows users to connect their system or device with ease via Wi-Fi built-in. It means that the user can print easily from a remote area within their workplace or home when connected to the printer. Additionally, it can print up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch of color resolution, which is the result of creating incredible quality and detail in documents and photos.
The Canon Pixma TR8550 lets user’s print two-sided documents automatically scan files from their computer or email. It also enables you to send faxes quickly, and many more. Additionally, it comes with a 4.3 touchscreen LCD screen that allows users to enter commands that allow scanning, copying, and printing from their printers quickly and easily.
Steps Required For Canon Pixma TR8550 Setup
The Canon Pixma TR8550 printer is the ideal printer to boost productivity in the office or at home and comes with a variety of advanced printing options. Users can scan, print, copy, and fax functions in an easy way. Therefore, for everyone, here are the steps needed to complete the setup procedure with ij.start.canon.
Note: Users can complete the Canon Pixma TR8550 setup process via the official website or CD.
Note: The user has the option to decide if they wish to connect their printer using a USB connection or via LAN connection.
Notification: The Canon Pixma TR8550 setup procedure is required when connecting the printer through a LAN Connection. If the setup process is completed, the connection is automatically confirmed. If the setup process isn’t complete, follow the next steps to set up a Canon printer.
- In the initial stage, hit the Power button to switch the printer “ON.”
- Open the preferred web browser.
- Then, in the web browser’s search bar, type in the official URL. i.e., ij.start.cannon.
- The official website will be displayed in the display.
- The users will then be asked to choose the device they wish to set up.
By following the steps below, users can complete the process of setting up.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use
Option 1: Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- To begin the process of setting up is suggested that users click on “Download” to start the “Download” button.
- The “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Once this is done, wait until the download process is complete, and then you can open the “.exe” file “.exe” file.
- Users are now advised to choose the language in”Language” under the “Language” option.
- Tap on”Next” and then tap on the “Next” option.
- Following this, users are advised to select the method of connecting to printers.
- Note two methods are that are available, i.e., “Wireless LAN Connection” and “USB Connection.”
- Then, select the option you prefer.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the setup procedure.
- Make sure your printer has been switched “ON” during the setup process.
Option 2: Making Fax Ready For Use
Users looking for steps to set up the Fax must follow the steps listed below.
- In the beginning, select the phone line option.
- Then, users should decide the method they prefer to receive faxes from, i.e., “Easy Setup” or “Various Settings.”
- From there, users are able to select from the “Start” button.
- Note: Customers who have bought printing equipment from China or Canada are advised to select the printer that best suits their needs.
- Following this, users should follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process.
Install the cartridge for your Canon printer.
Users are advised to be patient and wait for the carriage to stabilize. Follow the steps outlined in the following paragraphs to set up your Canon printer cartridge when the carriage is stable.
- Take the tape off the Canon printer cartridge.
- Be careful not to play with the contacts on the cartridges of your printer.
- Following this, users are advised to insert the black cartridge into the left slot and then insert the color printer cartridge into the slot on the right.
- Inserting the Canon printer cartridge at an upward angle inside the slot is advised.
- Important: Once you have placed the Canon printer cartridge, it is recommended to secure it.
- Close the cover of the Canon printer.
The paper tray should be loaded.
- Users are advised to remove the paper tray and then put it down when they hear the click sound.
- Then you can slide the purple paper guide and then slide it to the left side.
- Following this, users can store their paper within the paper tray.
- Be careful that you do not over-exceed the paper limit.
- Then, carefully adjust the guide using the assistance of the edges of the paper to make it more clear.
- Be sure to ensure that there is not any bent paper as it could cause an issue with paper jams.
- After placing the paper in the tray, users are instructed to place the paper tray into the printer with care.
- The users are now advised to adjust the paper settings according to their requirements on the printer’s display.