Removing a virus from your computer can be costly, time-consuming, and corrupt your important files and documents. Protect your device with an antivirus program; reduce the risk of spreading computer viruses. Norton is a powerful antivirus that protects your device in real-time.
When you purchase a Nortons product, you can install the software on up to three computers. You may see the problem of “cannot stop Norton’s removal and install splash screen”. The account you created with the product key when you installed Nortons’ Setup will help you download it to other devices.
The tonnage calculation does not contain a product key or serial number key and shows how many installations are available. You may also face the problem of Norton’s won’t install,
Sometimes you want to replace your old computer with a new one or need a second device. You need to protect all devices in such situations because malware can damage your important data and information.
For example, you can transfer an old Norton license to a new Nortons product, but you must first remove the license from the old computer. You can then download the product and install it on the new computer. However, people face problems like “Norton’s antivirus will not let me install file” during the transfer.
Know how to install Norton on another computer easily?
To install Nortons’ easily on another computer, follow the steps:
- You must first log in to your Nortons’ account by entering your email address and password.
- Go to the home page and click Send Download Link. If you have other Nortons’ products, select the product you want to download.
- Click on the next option.
- Now enter the email address and click the Send button. An email was sent to the email address with instructions for installing Norton.com/Setup.
- Open the email of the device for which you want to install the settings.
- Select the “Install Now” option, and then click Accept & Download.
- After saving your device settings, double-click the downloaded file. From there, you can easily install Norton and follow the additional instructions.
But, if you have difficulties installing Nortons’ Setup with the product key on another device or with it, you can email your request to our email address or chat using the live chat process.
Also, Read this – Norton Login
Save your time with some simple steps
Removing a computer virus can be time-consuming, expensive, and harm your business by damaging important files and devices. Keeping all the computers in your office safe will reduce the risk of infection or the spread of computer viruses.
When you purchase a Norton Antivirus product, you can install it on up to three computers. The Nortons account you created when you first installed the product will help you download the product to another computer.
- Run the system where the program needs to be installed.
- Open your web browser, go to the Nortons’ Account website (see Resources), and click Sign In.
- Enter your Norton credentials to sign in.
- Click your Nortons’ product name to view the product key and serial number and save the information.
- Download the file and save it. Once the product download is complete, Norton Download Manager starts installing the program and guides you through the installation process.
- Enter your product key when prompted.
Some other methods to assist you in Anti-virus transfer
Follow the steps to transfer the antivirus from the application itself:
- Open the Norton Antivirus application and select the Device Protection option.
- In the main Antivirus window, click the Install another device link.
- You will receive a link to download the email address you entered.
- Run the email application on the other computer where you want to install the Norton Antivirus application.
- Open the Nortons’ email and click the Download Now button.
- Click the Receive & Download tab when you are directed to the Norton Once Getting Started page. The download kit transfers Norton Antivirus to another computer.
- Wait for the download to complete. Norton Download Manager downloads to your computer.
- Open Download Manager to automatically download the Norton Antivirus application that is compatible with your computer.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click yes to allow the app to change your device.
- In the My Norton application window, click the Install button.
- You can use an antivirus app on your new device and remove it from your old device if you don’t need it.
To transfer the antivirus from the official website:
- Open your browser and go to the official Nortons’ website.
- Navigate to the Administrative Tools section and click the Sign In button on the Welcome page to transfer Norton Antivirus to another computer.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click the Home tab, and then click the Download Norton button.
- On the download page, select the Install another device tab.
- Log in to your email account and open the email you received from Norton.
- Click the Install Now button and select Accept and Download.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If you have exceeded the number of users per subscription, you can renew your subscription from the official Nortons’ website.
- Now your Norton Antivirus application can easily transfer Norton Antivirus to another computer.
Also, Read More – Norton Refund
To install Norton with a product key
After transferring, know how to install Norton’s:
- Nortons’ Setup will be installed after the Nortons’ software has been successfully downloaded.
- First, the file extraction process for installation begins.
- Sometimes the extraction of downloaded files does not start by itself and has to be started manually.
- The extraction process must be complete. Turn off Norton to install the program
- Read the entire license agreement and click the “I Agree” button after reading it carefully.
- Confirm the installation options provided.
- Nortons’ experts offer users to choose the default installation option.
- Click the Next button. Installation starts.
- The installation process can take 5-10 minutes. So be quiet while waiting for it to finish.
Suppose you want to move your Norton AntiVirus installation to a new computer. In that case, you will need to use a web-based configuration tool called Norton Management to deauthorize your current computer from your Norton AntiVirus subscription.
After reauthorization, you can transfer your Norton AntiVirus subscription to your new computer by downloading and installing Norton AntiVirus using your Norton account.