Yes, both PNG (Portable Network Graphics) and PDF (Portable Document Format) formats are used for different concerns. However, sometimes a need arises to export PNG as PDF document format, and at that time, a free PNG to PDF converter makes things easier and handy. So, read this entire article to learn how to convert PNG to PDF.
Certain mediums allow you to transform PNG files into an optimized PDF document, but choosing one from them looks like a daunting task. Thus, we are going to mention the best PNG file to PDF converter tools that helps to get rid of the tedious process of such file conversions.
Did You Know!
The process of turning PNG into PDF document format due to several reasons that include:
- The need to share as well as store PNG graphic files without any quality degradation.
- Adobe PDF is referred to as a universal format, and that’s why it is conveniently viewable on almost any device.
- For safety reasons – since PDF is the most secure file type, you can encrypt it by using passwords to restrict access.
Well, no matter what reasons you have for particular conversions, the source of theonlineconverter.com always serves you by providing a free PNG to PDF converter to save PNG as PDF online.
5 Best Ways to Convert PNG to PDF
Here in this article, we explained the 5 best ways to convert PNG to PDF.
1) Adobe Acrobat:
Adobe invented the PDF format, and it also works as a PNG to PDF converter to perform such file transformation with utter diligence. Besides PNG files, it lets you convert other image files such as BMP, JPG, GIF, and TIFF files into PDF format. The upside is that the original quality of the images will be preserved while exporting files into PDF format.
Additionally, this PNG file to PDF converter delivered the converted files in seconds. For your ease, you can simply drag and drop files to avoid the need to interact with a bunch of folders as well as menus. Apart from that, you could easily choose to save converted PDF documents in the Adobe Document Cloud for that instant sharing concern.
Why Use Adobe Acrobat:
- Process online as well as offline.
- Provided you with swift conversions.
- Support with multi-platform.
- Highly integrated with Adobe Document Cloud.
- Provided you with the highest PNG to PDF conversions.
- Preserved the original quality while converting files.
2) The Online Converter:
The online converter is an authorized platform that helps to get rid of the complicated steps for converting PNG files to PDF. You can attain its free version PNG to PDF converter, upload PNG images right there, and let it provide you with high-quality converted PDF documents. It also allows you to convert, compress, merge, unlock, lock and split PDF files for free of cost.
Apart from saving PNG as a PDF document format, you can be able to convert different other compatible image file formats to PDF without degrading the quality. And, if you want to perform Adobe PDF compression at a great extent of level, then try its compressor tool that lets you deal with PDF files according to different compression levels. Even it enables you to proceed with a batch of PNG graphic files at once into PDF documents, and the upside is that it is also 100% free.
Why Use the online converter:
- 100% free.
- Process online and provided swift conversions.
- No quality degradation.
- Batch PNG files to PDFs conversion
- Suitable PDF tools.
Smallpdf is indicated as a user-friendly platform that allows you to turn images and edit the transformed PDFs within no time. This PNG to PDF converter will enable you to convert local PNG images and even import them from Dropbox and Google Drive cloud-based services. Even humble thanks to the SSL encryption connection ensures that your both uploads and downloads files are 100% secure.
More Important:- What Are The Benefits Of Using Image Converters?
Moreover, this handy PNG to PDF converter works best for combining multiple PNG files into an individual PDF document format. This tool even accounts for turning other image formats such as GIF, BMP, TIFF, and JPG. You just require a modern web-based browser and a stable internet connection to proceed with this online PNG image to PDF converter.
Why Use Smallpdf:
- Fast and even easy to process PNG to PDF conversions.
- Enables you to work on multiple platforms.
- Ensures both file security and privacy.
- Assists you in merging multiple PNG images into a single PDF.
- No software installation is required to export PNG as PDF.
When it comes to working with PDF document format, iLovePDF always serves you greatly. Get its stunning online PNG to PDF converter that takes a couple of taps to save PNG graphic files in PDF format without any quality loss. The patent reason behind listing this tool is that it also lets you integrate Google Drive and Dropbox cloud services for exporting PNG as PDF online.
Additionally, this medium provided you with several other parameters such as:
- Page orientation (portrait/landscape)
- Page size (A4/Fit/US Letter)
- Margins (no margin, small or big)
Why Use iLovepdf:
- Allow you to merge multiple PNG graphic files into one PDF.
- Provided you with extra options to tinker with.
- Simple and straightforward to use.
- Highly integrated with popular cloud services.
- Work well on all devices and operating systems.
- Guarantees data security to a great extent of level.
PDFCandy is loaded with the best and safe PNG to PDF converter that keeps your file secure from any unauthorized access. Even you can tweak some extra stunning traits such as page size, orientations, and margins.
Additionally, it is loaded with a batch convert function that assists you in processing multiple files all at once, which saves both time and effort. Apart from importing PNG graphics from Google Drive and Dropbox, the transformed PDF files can be saved directly to these platforms.
Also, you are always free to apply further editing actions to the PDF merge document, such as watermarking, encrypting with passwords, compressing, and certain others.
Why Use PDFCandy:
- Works best for compressing and encrypting the output PDF documents.
- Provided you with the specific options to tweak the margins, orientations, and page size.
- Works tremendously for batch files processing
- 100% safe as well as secure to use.
- Fetch its offline version too.
- Integrate with both Google Drive and Dropbox services.