HP Printer Wireless technology has revolutionized how people interact with their devices. Bluetooth is an excellent instance. The moment it was introduced, Bluetooth paved the way to improve device connectivity and data sharing. From mobile to mobile, the speaker to mobile, Bluetooth technology is definitely in the process of making our world “wireless”.
With Bluetooth, it is now possible to transmit commands to your printer that instruct it to print. HP is among the companies taking advantage of the new technology. Also, visit printer repair Dubai. With the Bluetooth-enabled HP Printer, printing any item through Bluetooth is not only simple but also lots of enjoyment.
Follow these steps to fix the HP printer error code (0xc4eb8004). Before you can connect to other devices, you need first to configure to set up your HP Printer Bluetooth.
HP Printer Bluetooth Setup:
- Choose your Setup Bluetooth device using the Bluetooth option from the main menu page.
- Following that after that, the Bluetooth Setup Assistant window will be displayed in front of you.
- Choose the printer you would like to add from the Printers list, then select the next.
- Choose the option to input the Bluetooth password as well as the unique password.
- After that, click OK and continue.
- By default, the password of printers comprises four numbers that form the serial number of the printer.
- Once you have reached the end screen, press to exit.
Create Serial Port
- Open System Preferences, after which you can select Bluetooth.
- Next, click Edit Serial Port from the menu.
- Select [RS-232] from the Protocol pull-down menu.
- After that, visit then the Service pull-down menu and choose Apply.
Steps Connecting HP Printer Bluetooth:
1st Step: Start the Bluetooth setup software to connect to your HP Printer. Select Macintosh HD Library, Printers, and finally HP Pocket Jet Utilities. Next, you can choose Bluetooth Printer Setup Application.
2nd Step: Continue to step 3. Choose the port number you would like to make use of.
3rd Step: Choose Printer from the drop-down list and then click Print. After that, click Add. The printer will be added to the Print and Fax option under System and Preferences.
Follow these steps to connect your HP Printer to the Mobile:
- Check that your printer is on, and you can see whether the Bluetooth indicator is blinking blue. If not, you can turn off the device by pushing the Bluetooth button, followed by pressing the power button.
- Display the list of available Bluetooth devices that your device is able to connect to via any mobile.
On the Home screen of the Apple device, choose [Settings] and then [Bluetooth] on home screen. Tap [Bluetooth] On the Home screen, then tap [Bluetooth].
- When you are on your home screen on the Android(TM) smartphone, click to open the apps menu, choose [Settings], and then tap [Bluetooth] to connect.
- Switch it on until it has reached the “ON” setting.
- Choose the printer model you want to use and enter the security code (PIN code) If required.
Does HP Printer Support Bluetooth?
Printing with these printers is a breeze when you have the right drivers and a Bluetooth-enabled device. Set up an older version of HP’s MFC printer family to print through a Bluetooth connection. Printers are older than serial or USB ports for printing that wirelessly require a Bluetooth printer adapter installed.
How to Download the Bluetooth Drivers for HP Printer?
Download the correct MFC using the operating system driver. Click “View” after clicking the “View” following. You have selected your model MFC printer that you require drivers. The operating system that you are using is displayed on the right. Choose “Online Solution Center” from the drop-down list at the bottom of the page.
Most Important:- Top 8 Printers For Home And Office in 2022
Select the language you prefer, and then click “Search”. Click on the download link and begin the download process. Your default file(s) downloaded to start downloading may differ based on the operating system you are running. Upload the downloaded file to your desktop when you are using Windows. This helps you locate it and install it.
How do I install drivers to connect HP Printers via Bluetooth?
The procedure for installing the software for Windows, Mac, or Linux differs from the method described earlier. Open the “Start” menu in the case of Windows and then click “Control Panel.” “Hardware and Sound” is the option to select. You will be able to access HP MFC’s settings once you choose “Run with Administrator” within the context menu on the HP MFC’s printer.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing this menu, create your own password. To begin the process of installing, you will need to click the “Advanced” tab, and then click “New Driver” select the “New Driver” button. You can also choose the option of using a CD or transferring the file.
You can place the CD in your CD-ROM or the drive to your drive if there is one. Browse through the MFC driver for the printer you downloaded on your computer or to the CD in the printer. In order to install the driver, you have to follow the screen instructions.