The tummy is the greatest culprit of holding chunky fat. However, you can get chunky fats on any part of the body where you find fat deposits. Coolsculpting vs Kybella is two methods you can use to fight chunky fats. But how do you determine the best treatment? This piece will analyze both ways and see which is best for dealing with chunky fat.
What is Coolsculpting?
Fat cells are sensitive to cold temperatures. Thus, when you subject fat cells to prolonged exposure to cold, you will freeze them to death. Researchers and scientists used this fact to create a system that helps to fight stubborn fats.
When fat cells deposit in some areas, they can form chunks. It makes the surface of the skin uneven. It can lower your esteem. Thus, you seek a method to remove the chunky fats. Coolsculpting might be the solution you need if you are looking for a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure to get rid of belly fat.
How Does Coolsculpting Work?
Coolsculpting works by freezing fat cells. The coolsculpting applicators have been designed to fit every area you have chunky fats. Some applicators can work on different areas like the belly, buttocks, and thighs. However, the applicator for the chin is small and can only work on the chin.
One session lasts between 25 minutes and 45 minutes. The duration depends on the area of treatment and the size of the fat layer. Large areas need a more extended period to freeze as many fat cells as possible.
Advantages of Coolsculpting
The process is quick and simple. You won’t need a day off to attend to your appointment. Also, you don’t need a prior booking. You can rush to the clinic for an hour and go back to work.
- The method is safe and non-invasive. Thus, there are reduced chances of side effects. All side effects you may experience are mild and disappear with time.
- When you compare coolsculpting vs Kybella, you’ll notice that coolsculpting gives you more natural-looking results. Besides freezing the fat cells, it also tightens the skin: hence, it doesn’t leave skin hanging.
- You can use coolsculpting to treat different areas. Thus, it’s among the best treatments you can use to deal with chunky fats.
- Coolsculpting results will boost your self-confidence. You won’t worry about bulging fats when you wear your favorite outfits.
- Unlike dieting and exercise, coolsculpting helps to reduce fat cells in targeted areas. Thus, it serves well as a fat reduction method rather than a weight loss strategy. Also, it helps to reduce stubborn fats that don’t respond to weight loss methods.
- The cost of coolsculpting is much less than the cost of surgery, and the price is lower since you don’t pay for different charges like surgery costs, operating room fees, anesthesia, and more.
Since the method is non-invasive, it doesn’t leave a scar on your skin. Thus, the process is best for people who suffer prominent scars such as keloids.
What is Kybella?
We can’t end the coolsculpting vs Kybella discussion without talking about Kybella. It’s an alternative method to Coolsculpting.
Kybella is a minimally invasive fat reduction method. It is an injection that helps dissolve fat cells in targeted areas.
Kybella works best on a double chin. Thus, it’s more popular as a double chin treatment than reducing fats in other areas.
How does Kybella Works?
Kybella works on targeted areas when an expert injects deoxycholic acid. The acid resembles the natural acid you find in the tummy, and thus, it is harmless to other body cells.
Deoxycholic acid is responsible for the metabolism of fats in the body. Thus, it’s the perfect solution for stubborn fat cells.
Kybella sessions are short. Since most people seek it for a double chin, it lasts for a maximum of 20 minutes. You’ll also need a total of six sessions to get the best results.
Advantages of Kybella
- Kybella is a safe method you can use to clear chunky fats. The FDA cleared Kybella as a safe way to get rid of a double chin.
- The method is easy and takes a short time. You only need less than 30 minutes for a session. Also, it is minimally invasive: thus, it is painless.
- Kybella gives you natural results. Fat cells reduce uniformly across the injected area. Also, the body ejects the dissolved fat cells naturally.
- Kybella helps boost your confidence. Once your unwanted fats dissolve, you regain the confidence you lost.
- There’s no downtime when you opt for Kybella treatment. Thus, you can rush to the clinic and report back to work.
- Kybella gives permanent results.
Thus, once you are done with the treatment, you will not experience fat regeneration. But, you’ll need to adopt a healthy life and stay fit to avoid fats regenerating from other areas.
Coolsculpting vs Kybella, Which is the Better Choice?
Chunky fats mainly occur in large areas. Thus, when you check coolsculpting vs kybella, you can see that methods serve the same purpose but in different areas. Coolsculpting is best when you are dealing with chunky fats on the nelly, arms, and thighs. However, if you want to clear a double chin, Kybella is the better option.
Coolsculpting vs Kybella can deal with chunky fats. However, the ideal method depends on the location of the fats. Large areas need coolsculpting treatment. On the other hand, you can use Kybella on smaller areas like the chin.