Are you thinking of saving Outlook emails as PDFs? Then this platform is exact for you to solve your how to save Outlook 2016 email as PDF with attachments or how to save Outlook 2019, 2013, 2010 2007 emails to PDF without attachments.
Outlook is a good mail app and is also used by thousands of users to manage & share data or information. On the other hand, PDF is in demand to show documents. So, there may be a possibility that Outlook users need to change Outlook emails to PDF.
Therefore, this article is created to solve your Outlook emails to the PDF migration problem completely. So, it has multiple solutions to do this task. You can try all explained solutions free of cost. So, solve your problem without any charges and any worry.
Direct Method – How to Save Outlook 2016 Email as PDF with Attachments
If you are using Outlook 2016 or another edition and have a requirement to save its few mails in PDF with attachments, then follow the given steps to know how to save Outlook 2016 email as PDF documents:
- Firstly, open your MS Outlook on your desktop screen.
- Then select any mail, which you wish to save in PDF.
- Now go to File Menu and choose the Print option.
- After that, click on Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- If your printer is saved as the default printer, then you can also save emails to PDF with attachments. For that, go with print options and tick on the save attached files option from the bottom of the newly opened window.
- Click on the OK button and choose a saving path for the PDF file.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Note – This method can save a single Outlook email to PDF at a time. If your printer is not set as the default printer, then it will not save your emails to PDF with attachments. If your emails database for PDF migration is small, then it is useful; otherwise, it is not perfect for you. Because sometimes, it fails due to technical issues.
Manual Method – How to Save Outlook MSG email to PDF without Attachments
Outlook provides the facility to save selective emails from Outlook separately, and users can save selective mails by the drag & drop method. These mails are saved in MSG file format. Thousands of users have Outlook selective mail backup and save them in PDF.
At this time, you can follow the given steps:
- Firstly, select your saved MSG email and open it with MS Outlook.
- Now go to File Menu and choose to save as an option.
- After that, save the file in HTML file format on your desired location.
- Now navigate to the saved HTML file and open it with MS Word.
- Go to File Menu and Export option.
- Choose Create PDF/ XPS documents option.
- Then choose Create PDF/ XPS option and save the path to save the PDF file.
- Click on the OK button.
Note – Repeat the process to save multiple Outlook MSG files to PDF. This process can save Outlook emails to PDF without attachments. It is lengthy for batch migration. Outlook installation is required for this task. Sometimes, it does not provide an exact migration solution.
Alternative Method – How to Save Outlook Email to PDF with Attachments
If you don’t want to take any risk and want quick, exact Outlook MSG emails to PDF migration, then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter, which is an advanced conversion program to save Outlook MSG files to PDF in Batch. It enables to save all Outlook MSG files to PDF at once. The program supports all Outlook editions – 2019, 2013, 2016, 2010 & 2007.
It provides multiple file naming options – from+ subject+ date, subject+ from+ date, date+ from+ subject, etc. So, you can choose any file naming option according to your need. You can also get MSG files to PDF with attachments & images.
Using this program, users can simply save Outlook MSG files to PDF with attachments, images, metadata, formatting, hyperlinks, etc. The tool has the ‘Convert attachments as PDF’ option that can save Outlook MSG emails & their attachments into PDF with all data details.
You can download the Outlook MSG File Converter and export 25 Outlook MSG emails to PDF free of cost. Users can know how to save Outlook MSG files into PDF Adobe documents. Try all explained methods free of cost and know-how to convert MSG files to PDF.