A good coffee maker is all you need when you are a coffee lover. However, choosing the best coffee maker is not an easy deal. Different coffee makers are available in the market, yet the one that will be best for you is hard to choose.
Here we will help you with that. So, it will become a little bit easy for you to find the best coffee maker, whether you are planning to buy it for your home or your coffee shop.
Let’s Start With The Type of Coffee Makers
These are the basic types of coffee machines.
1) Drip Coffee Makers
Drip coffee makers are slightly different from other coffee makers. They brew the coffee and beautifully heat the water. Moreover, one more special thing about drip coffee makers is that even the most expensive coffee maker can ultimately save you bucks in the long run.
Drip coffee makers are convenient and affordable. You only need to fill the filter with some ground coffee and pour the required amount of water into the reservoir. Then, place the port under the filter and hit the brew button. Within seconds, the cup of steaming delicious coffee will be ready.
- As mentioned before, the coffee maker is easy to use. It will only take 5 to ten minutes to understand the working process of the drip coffee maker.
- You have the ultimate control of the coffee maker. Its automatic setting allows you to do everything in a hand-free manner.
- Drip coffee makers usually come with flexible options to determine the strength of coffee beans.
- Finally, yet importantly, a drip coffee maker will keep your coffee fresh and hot for hours.
To conclude, we can say drip coffee makers are perfect for home use, like when you are a coffee lover, and you just want the cup of your favorite best healthy coffee in the morning. However, if you are going to buy a coffee maker for commercial use, drip coffee makers might not be the best choice for you.
2) Single Serve Coffee Makers
Single Serve Coffee makers are not only budget-friendly but these machines are also embedded with new technologies to give you that one cup of good coffee to perfectly kick start your day. With a single-serve coffee maker, it will only take you five minutes to make a coffee cup for you. In addition, they can brew everything from espressos and cappuccinos to lattes and iced coffee, all in a single-serve.
A single-serve coffee maker ensures that you get exactly one cup of coffee, so none of the coffee goes to waste. These machines are quick, convenient, and best for coffee people by reducing the clean-up time. Single serving coffee models use only the required water and pressure, helping your coffee come out tasting perfect every time.
- Single-serve coffee makers are best for home coffee makers. These are easy to use, program, and operate.
- Waste no water and make the exact amount of coffee like an expert.
- You can clean these machines with almost minimum time.
3) Brew Coffee Makers
Brew coffee makers come with a grinder to cut the one step of the process of making your espresso. Brew coffee makers allow you to weigh the coffee beans to avoid guesswork. So, you can perfectly decide the strength of your coffee to suit your taste completely. If you wish to make your coffee like a barista, getting a brew coffee maker is the best choice for you to make your morning even brighter.
To get started with a brewed coffee maker, you simply have to pour water into a reservoir, then add beans to the basket and press the brewing button to get it started. The grinder processes the beans to provide you with a richer flavor and better taste in coffee.
- Brew coffee makers are two in one coffee makers. They not only make you a perfect coffee but also provide you with a built-in grinder. So, you won’t have to spend your money buying two different machines.
- Brew coffee maker helps you decide the strength of your coffee, which ultimately provides you the taste that you want in your coffee mug.
- Brew coffee makers come at different sizes and prices to fit in both commercial and home use.
Percolators are not well-beloved among the coffee community. But still, they are in use. Typically, they are considered to be the lower level of coffee brewing because they don’t produce coffee with much balance or clarity.
Percolators use a carriage- style in which coffee brewing is done by cycling boiling water through ground coffee beans. You need a trial period before you start making a good cup of coffee with percolators.
- Thanks to the classic process of brewing coffee, a percolator lets you enjoy a full brew coffee that stays richer in taste.
- Percolator filters are made of metal and are perfectly sustainable to reuse and wash.
- Percolators are convenient, easy to use, portable, and will perfectly fit your budget.
Features To Consider Before Selecting A Coffee Maker For You
Buying a coffee machine can be a big decision for you. It does not matter for what use you are buying it for. Thus, here are some considerations that you can consider before buying a coffee maker for yourself.
Use and type of coffee maker
If you are a cafe owner, brew coffee makers will be the best choice for you because they can save you time by cutting out the process of grinding the coffee beans. However, when buying it for your home kitchen, go for a single-serve coffee maker or a drip coffee maker.
So, be sure about what kind of coffee maker you need and then decide to buy it because you are going to invest your money in a coffee maker for the long term.
Advance Settings And Design
All of the above-mentioned coffee makers are available in different designs with different settings, but you can search before you buy. Don’t just rush to buy a coffee maker. Research well about the settings and design. Design can make a difference in the quality of the coffee maker.
Hot plate and functionality
A hot plate helps you to keep your drink hot and warm. So, if you love this feature, make sure that your coffee maker has it. Moreover, when it comes to functionalities, brew coffee makers save you the room by having a built-in grinder. On the other hand, percolators are portable. So, you can take them with you anywhere.
Timers and automation
Some coffee makers come with timers that provide you the ease to set a timer at night to make your coffee cup before you awake. Also, automation will keep your coffee maker shut off when it is not in use.
After all the considerations, buy the coffee maker that meets your needs and helps you to grow your business or lets you have your best coffee mug in the morning. You can check for a coffee maker on Best Quality Coffee’s website. Not only can they provide you with quality healthy coffee, but they also offer you new and refurbished coffee makers from different brands.